This week’s Free Friday Nookbook is-
The Kingmaking (Pendragon’s Banner #1) by Helen Hollick
Who was THE MAN Who became THE LEGEND We know as KING ARTHUR?
“You are the Pendragon, rightful Lord of Dumnonia and the Summer Land; Lord of less Britain. By all that is right, you ought be seated where Vortigern sits…You ought to be King.”
Here lies the truth of the Lord of the Summer Land.
This is the tale of Arthur flesh and bone. Of the shaping of the man, both courageous and flawed, into the celebrated ruler who inspired armies, who captured Gwenhyfar’s heart, and who emerged as the hero of the Dark Ages and the most enduring hero of all time.
This is the unexpected story of the making of a king the legend who united all of Britain.
- Book One of the Pendragon’s Banner Trilogy
- Includes bonus reading group guide
FREE FRIDAYS APPS
Dabble- The Fast Thinking Word Game
* You are given 20 random letters, and you have five minutes to spell five separate words on a graduated bleacher.
* One word must be two letters, the next three letters, the next four letters, the next five letters, and the final whopper of a word must be six letters long.
* Playing Dabble challenges you to think fast, think strategically, and dig deep into your vocabulary.
* Do you start with the longest word, or the shortest?
* How do you cope with a limited supply of vowels?
* Just how are you going to use that J, or Q or X?
* Dabble is the kind of game that is as simple as it is challenging.
* It rewards players with quick wits, a large vocabulary, and perfect spelling.